For those who weren’t displaced in CV

anonymous

Are you upset you’re stuck working at this shit hole with shitty upper management like Duane and take it deep Sandeep? I was laid off and couldn’t be happier. The CV division is a nightmare. Entresto will never be a primary care drug, yet Novartis keeps thinking it will be. I heard there will be 2 more lay offs. One around thanksgiving and another next summer right as entresto becomes generic. We all know Leqvio will continue to perform like shit. Start looking for a new job and leave this dump asap!

<

Are you upset you’re stuck working at this shit hole with shitty upper management like Duane and take it deep Sandeep? I was laid off and couldn’t be happier. The CV division is a nightmare. Entresto will never be a primary care drug, yet Novartis keeps thinking it will be. I heard there will be 2 more lay offs. One around thanksgiving and another next summer right as entresto becomes generic. We all know Leqvio will continue to perform like shit. Start looking for a new job and leave this dump asap!
We don’t want advice about impending layoffs from an idiot who could not avoid being laid off.

That’s amazing. Congrats. Just to clarify so I know what to expect next layoff hopefully if package as good. Are you being paid your salary through Nov and then yr severance kicks in? Or, when you state paid through November, that includes your severance? Either way, I’m jealous.

I’m happy that I was displaced. The only thing that I can say is there is a lot of ignorance with some who were retained. Not all, but some. There are many who are in this congratulatory state and congratulating their co workers who got placed. The ones that were placed are not happy about it, plus the ignorance of having no sense of empathy for those that were let go. I understand we were all coworkers but some of us were friends. Have some decency until things settle down. I wish you all the best!

That’s amazing. Congrats. Just to clarify so I know what to expect next layoff hopefully if package as good. Are you being paid your salary through Nov and then yr severance kicks in? Or, when you state paid through November, that includes your severance? Either way, I’m jealous.

thank you! So I’m being paid as an employee until august 4. On august 5, my 16 week severance kicks in. Hope this helps you!

I’m happy that I was displaced. The only thing that I can say is there is a lot of ignorance with some who were retained. Not all, but some. There are many who are in this congratulatory state and congratulating their co workers who got placed. The ones that were placed are not happy about it, plus the ignorance of having no sense of empathy for those that were let go. I understand we were all coworkers but some of us were friends. Have some decency until things settle down. I wish you all the best!

Consider yourself lucky that you were displaced. Cv is going down the drain. Upper management including the RD is so stupid and useless. Some reps who stayed didn’t deserve to stay. One rep asked me for my routing. Lmao. Get the fuck out of here. I wish you all the bes!