• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

For those who remain the question is not to stay, but when to go

anonymous

How far in denial would one have to be not to have there resume updated and interviewing if you are still here? I am looking and quite happy with some of the options, and will be happy to be done with Eisai. Only the incompetent or stupid will stay.

<

How far in denial would one have to be not to have there resume updated and interviewing if you are still here? I am looking and quite happy with some of the options, and will be happy to be done with Eisai. Only the incompetent or stupid will stay.

100% accurate, I left, my career has never been better.
Joined a top notch company, benefits, are great, and culture SO much better.
I feel like I really work for a professional company.
Not the OB run idiotic preferential operation- wow what losers!

100% accurate, I left, my career has never been better.
Joined a top notch company, benefits, are great, and culture SO much better.
I feel like I really work for a professional company.
Not the OB run idiotic preferential operation- wow what losers!
Agreed. I left Eisai in 2011, along with many others, and it was a good thing!

Eisai is a piece of shit company. This place is literally falling apart. They seem to think with their reorganization and retirement parties at the top that things are changing. So Wrong, OB and his gang ruined this company for several years...you can bring the newbies in but believe me they wont hang there for long. Eisai external reputation is terrible..and others don't even know who Eisai is.

Neurology is a joke. Fycompa is pathetic..Oncology not much better. Add all the executive positions you want. Won't matter. Doc's don't like Fycompa. Numbers tell the story.

Lastly, fire ND in HR....she is a sneak, no integrity, and a liar. She is like Hillary Clinton..swings like a pendulum. Also, TF, AY, PH, all must go. Anyone under the OB reign is NOOO GOOD.....YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE SPOTS ON A LEOPARD...

AFTER YOU GET RID OF THEM, GET SOME GOOD PRODUCTS TO SELL, Pay competitively, and promote based on skill, qualifications, and ability....

Thanks!