Fleet vehicles

<

Chevy Malibu or Ford Fusion hand me down and $78 deduction per paycheck. SUVs are for managers only or for heavy snow areas and are upwards of $100 deduction per paycheck.

Syneos is taking our all sedans so a lot of people are getting brand new equinox. Very base model, though. And yes, I appreciate getting a company car but it is not free. about $120 is taking out every two weeks so that is over $200 a month. With that it would be nice to choose a couple features like a type of fabric that does not itch or pull on my hair.

Parent company is Eli Lilly. Contract says the decency $67.50 every two weeks. As long as I can fit in the car I’ll be happy. Heard leg room is lacking in a lot of the fleet vehicles. Another question, do you use fleet vehicle for personal use as well? Used to a stipend but probably gonna sell my truck if I don’t need it.

Parent company is Eli Lilly. Contract says the decency $67.50 every two weeks. As long as I can fit in the car I’ll be happy. Heard leg room is lacking in a lot of the fleet vehicles. Another question, do you use fleet vehicle for personal use as well? Used to a stipend but probably gonna sell my truck if I don’t need it.

If you are very tall, Syneos will give you a different type of vehicle than whatever is aligned to your territory. And you can use the vehicle for personal use. Spouse can drive as well as long as they complete the driver's safety modules.

Syneos is taking our all sedans so a lot of people are getting brand new equinox. Very base model, though. And yes, I appreciate getting a company car but it is not free. about $120 is taking out every two weeks so that is over $200 a month. With that it would be nice to choose a couple features like a type of fabric that does not itch or pull on my hair.

for just this reason, I shave down below

If you are very tall, Syneos will give you a different type of vehicle than whatever is aligned to your territory. And you can use the vehicle for personal use. Spouse can drive as well as long as they complete the driver's safety modules.
Has anyone used the company car for a Canada trip? I am very close to the border and would love to use it for Memorial Day!