• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

FINALLY - New Discount Program for Belviq

Anonymous

Jesus Christ, why did they wait so long for this?!? An American company would have seen the need from jump. Triple#s from here ... easy with new expanded DTC. 'Bout time.

<

Jesus Christ, why did they wait so long for this?!? An American company would have seen the need from jump. Triple#s from here ... easy with new expanded DTC. 'Bout time.

Yeah...probably not. Too late and the clinical experience and outcomes in the community setting has not been great and this will only kill our contribution ratio. Meaning it won't help. This is an act of desperation(needed no doubt) since they've run out of ideas on what is arguably a mediocre drug at best.

I hear February Belviq sales numbers are killing it and its only been a few days.

Booyah Kasha

Saxenda who? yeah right...

You're delusional. I have no vested interest, but I know pharma sales/marketing very well. It's over with Belviq. Sorry but you need to think clearly and get ready for major changes at Eisai. Spit out the Kool Aid and think rationally. Good luck.

Interesting perspective, Only One thing your forgeting Kimosabe. and thats all the additional indications planned for Belviq, ever heard of smoking cessation? diabetes, obsessive compulsive disorders such as addictions of sexual nature and gambling etc?

exponential top and bottom line growth are the only big changes in store at 100 Tice. you can shake that to the bank.

Get real! - you have to be smoking Belviq - Arena not even willing to pony up the funds for a clincal tral on smoking cessation for their own drug. What does that tell you?