Fifth bonus payout AND COE Trip taxable cost?!!

anonymous

1. Great bonus payouts for Q3, Q4 & Q1 in 2016
2. $17000 Taxable income assessed to 2016 COE trip
3. Fifth bonus payout squeaks it’s way under the deadline for inclusion for taxable income 12/31/2017

My 2017 return is fucked out the gate!

3. Fifth bonus payout squeaks it’s way under the deadline for inclusion for taxable income 12/31/2017

They tax up the COE trip so they already paid taxes on that amount. Besides possibly being in a higher tax bracket, you should be ok

Sounds like you've done well and getting paid for it. That's a good problem to have.There are a lot of people who are losing their jobs over the holidays and would love to be in your position. Stop bitching, count your blessings and move on.

Sounds like you've done well and getting paid for it. That's a good problem to have.There are a lot of people who are losing their jobs over the holidays and would love to be in your position. Stop bitching, count your blessings and move on.

I'm not the OP and while what you said is true, it's not an isolated AZ screw over! The recent changes in benefits is just an another example.