• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

FiercePharma: Eisai's US CEO and Alzheimer's lead Ivan Cheung plots retirement

<

The cronyism at Eisai is mind boggling (how is this a publicly traded company with a board)
So the completely unqualified Naito's son in law is canned only to now be replaced by Naito's son.
Im sure he is highly qualified as well!

The cronyism at Eisai is mind boggling (how is this a publicly traded company with a board)
So the completely unqualified Naito's son in law is canned only to now be replaced by Naito's son.

The board is a joke. They’re all handpicked by Naito and do his bidding.

Ivan is a twit. I always wondered how many people knew he was almost expelled from Harvard business school.

Why is your stock down 10 percent post fda approval of the Alzheimer’s drug? Doesn’t seem to make sense. Please educate me.
People have forgotten to purchase the stock
rim-shot-badum-tss.gif

I think they also all had very close relationships with a certain female exec who also recently “retired” and mr naito did not like that at all

Don't forget the embezzlement by that employee that was being signed off by Ivan. The fake praise given to Ivan during the meeting last week was all an act to save face by Naito.