• IMPORTANT: We will be performing server maintenance Saturday morning June 22 at approximately 10:00 AM EDT. We don't expect more than an hour or so of downtime. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Field Rides

anonymous

Wondering what everyone else is experiencing with field rides? Our manager is with us every month for 2 days. It’s overboard and starting to really annoy the customers. We have a limited amount of providers we can see and it’s getting more and more limited every time we bring my manager in.

Wondering what everyone else is experiencing with field rides? Our manager is with us every month for 2 days. It’s overboard and starting to really annoy the customers. We have a limited amount of providers we can see and it’s getting more and more limited every time we bring my manager in.
Same here.

Welp have fun having your team starting to interview because anyone worth a damn isn’t putting up with a manager living in their territory like this.

Shows how much you know. Not only were they told this is what their manager would be like, they all mastvrbated into a tissue during the interview process to signify their acceptance of this work condition.

These puppets actually think being in the field is productive. I’ve never experienced such tone deaf management. Our team can’t stand our manager & most are actively looking for other opportunities. We all deserve an academy award after being with this ass for an entire day.

These puppets actually think being in the field is productive. I’ve never experienced such tone deaf management. Our team can’t stand our manager & most are actively looking for other opportunities. We all deserve an academy award after being with this ass for an entire day.
You look at yourself in the mirror and remember how hard you laughed at his jokes and you die a little on the inside.

just another example of big pharma management thinking that they know how to do things. this whole company is micromanaged, if they let us do our stuff, we might actually have a chance to succeed

I joined a little while ago and have to say this is the whinest group of reps I have ever seen. Maybe you have never worked at a startup before or maybe you just like to hear yourself whine. But from past experience it takes almost a year before the company can figure their shit out. Worries me if these cry babies are the majority of our FF. If I ever felt the way you do I would leave immediately.

I joined a little while ago and have to say this is the whinest group of reps I have ever seen. Maybe you have never worked at a startup before or maybe you just like to hear yourself whine. But from past experience it takes almost a year before the company can figure their shit out. Worries me if these cry babies are the majority of our FF. If I ever felt the way you do I would leave immediately.
And go where, loser? You are a primary care rep which means nobody else wanted you

Ron knew how to coach managers and would yank a knot in their ass if they overstayed their welcome. Built an incredible culture where reps busted ass and the product exploded. We only have big Pharma minds. Novartis trained. Ironwood built. We follow an activity model.