field ride frequency

Anonymous

I know I shouldn't complain about this. I haven't seen my DM since September. How can she keep collecting a salary for not working??? Can we see see manager's field time? I think she's lying about it to the rbd. She is always in the airport or driving but nobody on or team had seen hide nor hair of her...

<

I know I shouldn't complain about this. I haven't seen my DM since September. How can she keep collecting a salary for not working??? Can we see see manager's field time? I think she's lying about it to the rbd. She is always in the airport or driving but nobody on or team had seen hide nor hair of her...

Were you getting once per month? If you were, you are complaing! Hell once a quarter is too much! I wish my worthless pos DM would never work with me!

I bang her twice per month. A real field ride.