Fellow Libtard Says Obama as Arrogant, Alienating

RockificationSpacification

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/cardozas-corner/198861-the-professorial-president

Rut Roh RAGGY!!!!

Dissent in the ranks - release the hounds on this man! He has gone off the reservation!

After observing President Obama for the last three years, it has become obvious to me that the president might prefer to be a university professor rather than do the job he holds today. While he might not realize that he feels this way, the evidence is very clear to those who work with or watch him closely.

<

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/cardozas-corner/198861-the-professorial-president

Rut Roh RAGGY!!!!

Dissent in the ranks - release the hounds on this man! He has gone off the reservation!

After observing President Obama for the last three years, it has become obvious to me that the president might prefer to be a university professor rather than do the job he holds today. While he might not realize that he feels this way, the evidence is very clear to those who work with or watch him closely.

Very telling that some times he struts around the stage with his chin stuck up in the air. Reminds me of Mussolini when he does that.
When he leaves office in '13 a lot of shit will come out. Sexual scandals too.

Rut Roh RAGGY!!!!

Serious question. I see obama exactly as this author portrays him. But how is Gingrich different? The reason I'm asking is because I think he actually has what it takes as far as knowledge to fix the economy and to get the nation back on the right track, but can he get it done or will he just be a gop version of obama? This is why I still hesitate to say I would put him over Romney.

"Back on track"? What planet have U been living on? In BU$H$ last year hundreds of thousands of jobs were being lost every month. He looked the other way when it came to the banking ind. He ignored Freddie and Fanny. It was called less regulations. Oh yeah lets go back to that.:D:D:D:D:eek::D

Take it up with the more than 80% of Americans who say we are on the wrong track.

"Back on track"? What planet have U been living on? In BU$H$ last year hundreds of thousands of jobs were being lost every month. He looked the other way when it came to the banking ind. He ignored Freddie and Fanny. It was called less regulations. Oh yeah lets go back to that.:D:D:D:D:eek::D

LOL he ignored Freddy and Fannie? Seriously? You are a real peach.

Nothing to say about Frank, Dodd?