• Wed news: 2025 Medicare drug price negotiations. BioAge Labs aiming at $180M IPO. Merck Keytruda colorectal cancer flop. Sanofi gets bids for consumer health unit. Novo Nordisk CEO in Senate hot seat. See more on our front page

Feels Like Forest/Actavis/Allergan

<

anyone recognize our "management " in this article? "coaching" "intimidating" and "shaming"

This article speaks to me, except there's no one out there who will hold these practices as they have Wells Fargo!!
Former Wells Fargo Employees Describe Toxic Sales Culture, Even At HQ - NPR https://apple.news/A6AMB4UzETr2hBVmwTIZuHA

Yeah, but you didn't apply to be a bank teller. Crybaby.

when did you last see a Bank Teller?? Fool, you show your own stupidity since you didn't read the article nor do
You possess any substantial wealth. Showing your self as a moron, haha

Who do you think was ripping off bank customers by signing them up for services and accounts that were not requested? BANK TELLERS. Over 5,000 of them were fired for it.

As far as wealth, if you are working for a pharma company and not in the C suite your net worth is probably in the red.

It's yourself, not your self. Fucking pleb.

"Wells Fargo is embroiled in a scandal for taking advantage of customers by opening as many as 2 million accounts without their consent. The bank fired 5,300 mostly lower-level workers over the wrongdoing"

"5300 mostly lower level workers" BANK TELLERS

Toxic sales culture they got that one right. This 90s model POD isn't going to hold much longer if they keep pushing it the way they do. It has been a good ride the past five years but this system can't last that is for sure.

"Wells Fargo is embroiled in a scandal for taking advantage of customers by opening as many as 2 million accounts without their consent. The bank fired 5,300 mostly lower-level workers over the wrongdoing"

"5300 mostly lower level workers" BANK TELLERS
YOU are a Bank Teller disguised as a PHARMA REP! You "persuade " gatekeepers to get you to the Gold at
Which time you hint with your details about how you can change patients lives! Haha jokes on
You. Keep the koolaid flowing and
Expect to be kicked
To the curb, just like the eager WF trainees

YOU are a Bank Teller disguised as a PHARMA REP! You "persuade " gatekeepers to get you to the Gold at
Which time you hint with your details about how you can change patients lives! Haha jokes on
Expect to be kicked
Grow up Pharma Boy! You're days Are numbered and what do you have to show for it? Some
Mangeled bullshit trxs which you got by grace! Own it and move
On. I'm smart enough to see the trends and have connections. Can't wait to talk about my field ride alongs with my attorney. Will i get a big payoff? NO. I get my dignity and a guarantee that they won't F$ck with me Again. I've got balls
And I ain't afraid to show it!

Grow up Pharma Boy! You're days Are numbered and what do you have to show for it? Some
Mangeled bullshit trxs which you got by grace! Own it and move
On. I'm smart enough to see the trends and have connections. Can't wait to talk about my field ride alongs with my attorney. Will i get a big payoff? NO. I get my dignity and a guarantee that they won't F$ck with me Again. I've got balls
And I ain't afraid to show it!

PAXIL BOY YOU DRUNK BUM GET A JOB

Expect to be kicked

WTF?! Out of all the comparisons that could have been made this was your best idea? Jesus.