Fantasies of Republicans

Foxy Roxy

Wife of Rep. Mark Green, R-Tenn., has accused him of having an affair, multiple outlets reported.

Green, chair of the Committee on Homeland Security, had planned to retire earlier this year after taking office in 2019, but changed his mind weeks later. Court records show Green filed for divorce from his wife Camilla Green at the end of August.

The Nashville Banner first reported Camilla's accusations, which surfaced in a message sent to members of Congress. She said he was having an affair with a 32-year-old woman he met after being corrupted in Washington.

“He fell head over heels in love with her to the extent he wanted to marry her and start a new family,” she wrote, as reported by Politico. “Satan has rewritten our marriage in his mind."

<

Wife of Rep. Mark Green, R-Tenn., has accused him of having an affair, multiple outlets reported.

Green, chair of the Committee on Homeland Security, had planned to retire earlier this year after taking office in 2019, but changed his mind weeks later. Court records show Green filed for divorce from his wife Camilla Green at the end of August.

The Nashville Banner first reported Camilla's accusations, which surfaced in a message sent to members of Congress. She said he was having an affair with a 32-year-old woman he met after being corrupted in Washington.

“He fell head over heels in love with her to the extent he wanted to marry her and start a new family,” she wrote, as reported by Politico. “Satan has rewritten our marriage in his mind."
And the Laura Loomers of the world....
Former Trump aide: ‘You’re going to get the Laura Loomers of the world’ in second administration

The party of family values.

Yep. Thank god Democrats never have affairs

You people and your hypocrisy.
Who the fuck ever said that? Not me. Of course they do, I did when I was a Democrat. It's nothing unusual, every human being has a desire for some variety once in awhile - and don't say I said every human ACTS on this common desire, but everyone has it now and then and I'd say well over half act on it - at least once. After all, it's liberating and pleasurable. Who wants to die without having had multiple 'experiences' in their lifetime.

That said, the amusing thing about this Republican one was wifey's attribution to 'the devil made him do it'. That comment in itself is almost as funny and MAGA as reading one of your predictably dumb replies. +The DEVIL - omg! And you didn't even pick up on that. Do you live in Florida and play Pickleball or something? Ever go to a n*de beach? Try it, get relaxed for a change, you're wound too tight. Nothing will fall off and you won't go blind. :)