Fanapt Disaster! "LIZ" Johnson!

Anonymous

WOW how anyone like this can still have a job! She saves her friends who don't even show talent, bails on all her promosies, and fakes her care when times like this come about. How did tghis happen. This is why I feel OK with leaving Novartis. Retaining dead weight like this shows the future of Novartis and industry. PS I worked in industry 18 plus years and I will e fine... Hope all those displaced best wishes this holiday and New Years of success elsewhere.

<

piss on her, she is useless....

Yah, she filled reps vacancies with former friends/DM who were on their way out. Example one rep had 18years with Novartis and she did nothing for him, to find his place was taken by a 8 month old DM. Go figure, friends helping friends. What about tghis displaced rep/reps who have families!!! Witch!!!

WOW how anyone like this can still have a job! She saves her friends who don't even show talent, bails on all her promosies, and fakes her care when times like this come about. How did tghis happen. This is why I feel OK with leaving Novartis. Retaining dead weight like this shows the future of Novartis and industry. PS I worked in industry 18 plus years and I will e fine... Hope all those displaced best wishes this holiday and New Years of success elsewhere.

protected in many ways. for the wrong reasons. if she was a white man, she'd be out!

There is potential un-fare job hiring discriminations against her coming. I just finished talks with lawyers and have proof of her tactics given in writing. Watch out with this one she goes out of her way to trash you! Lonely sad man she is...

She was useless at Roche and am sorry to hear still useless at Novartis.
When I worked with her, she was the Director of a brand and she didnt even know the PI.
She was protected because of you know why.
Nice lady though...but full of BS.
Why do companies persist with promotions based on demographics alone?
When will you ever learn corporate America?