Fake News

<

Senior management at Currax has a severe case of fecal-cranial impaction.The sales force had a negative ROI, and they decided to double down on it. If the private-equity owners of Currax want not to lose all of their money, they need to get rid of GH, MP, and TE.

Senior management at Currax has a severe case of fecal-cranial impaction.The sales force had a negative ROI, and they decided to double down on it. If the private-equity owners of Currax want not to lose all of their money, they need to get rid of GH, MP, and TE.

it’s because they are delusional. They’re in too deep with Onzetra and Contrave that they have no choice but to add reps.

they don’t realize that Contrave is a dying drug and that Onzetra will never grow no matter how many reps are out there. Do your 2-3 years in pharma to get experience and get out

it’s because they are delusional. They’re in too deep with Onzetra and Contrave that they have no choice but to add reps.

they don’t realize that Contrave is a dying drug and that Onzetra will never grow no matter how many reps are out there. Do your 2-3 years in pharma to get experience and get out

There must have been some talented people at Horizon, whose initials were not GH, MP, or TE, and who did good work that those three buffoons took credit for. Because the three buffoons have no idea what they are doing.

I heard that sales of Contrave are down almost 20% since they decided to overrule the only person there who knew what he was doing, fired his team, and doubled-down on the negative ROI sales force.

I heard that sales of Contrave are down almost 20% since they decided to overrule the only person there who knew what he was doing, fired his team, and doubled-down on the negative ROI sales force.

you talking about George jones? I was surprised he was gone so suddenly, it seemed like it was a firing but I didn’t hear anything

you talking about George jones? I was surprised he was gone so suddenly, it seemed like it was a firing but I didn’t hear anything

Exactly. He's the only one there who had good sense, so of course he was a threat to the Three Stooges. Ask any of the three some basic question about the customers for Contrave or Onzetra and they will stare at you blankly while spouting off some platitude about "30 years in the industry" and "putting patients first!". Ask the same question to Jones and he would tell you what drives their behavior, how many there are, and how best to reach them.