• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Facial Aesthetics BDM's in Florida???

<

I've enquired about this role in my territory. The hiring manager basically gave me a heads up that the position for BDM 1 is entry level and starts around 55k. The goals with these roles are to expand the reach to lower volume providers.

I've enquired about this role in my territory. The hiring manager basically gave me a heads up that the position for BDM 1 is entry level and starts around 55k. The goals with these roles are to expand the reach to lower volume providers.
You get the accounts nobody else wants and make half. No thanks. Agn has given up at this point.

"Brah"? Don't get it twisted, "brah". This is a cosmetic job and women rule cosmetics. You can push Bro-tox all day long but for better or worse aesthetics is an industry for females.

I agree. Tell me, why then are men dominantly in leadership positions with these companies? I have interviewed with a few cosmetic aesthetics companies and it has always been men in their late 30s early 40s that I interview with. Seems odd since women spend the most on cosmetic aesthetic products.

1)Men are more likely to promote men. It's not intentional, but men aren't able to recognize & acknowledge positive professional characteristics in women as easily as they can in other men.
2)Getting promoted to management usually requires relocating. A female will leave her job & move to a different state if her husband is promoted but most men wouldn't leave their jobs to follow their wife's career.
3)When women take time off from work to have kids they lose momentum in their careers. Sucks but true.