• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

F4G Next Steps

<

They will lay off 25% of the people. Losing at least 1 DGM, 5-6 RD’s and 40-50 TBM’s. Plus cross function partner cuts. Hopefully the 10% vacancy rate reduces additional cuts.

Revenues shrinking, CV clearly stated legacy products are over promoted. Significant changes will be made. The argument that MS is paying the bills doesn’t mean it won’t be heavily impacted. Last Q saw a 15% decline in Ms revenue.

Just my opinion/guess.

They will lay off 25% of the people. Losing at least 1 DGM, 5-6 RD’s and 40-50 TBM’s. Plus cross function partner cuts. Hopefully the 10% vacancy rate reduces additional cuts.

Revenues shrinking, CV clearly stated legacy products are over promoted. Significant changes will be made. The argument that MS is paying the bills doesn’t mean it won’t be heavily impacted. Last Q saw a 15% decline in Ms revenue.

Just my opinion/guess.

You're thinking 40-50 TBMs will be affected by this September?

You're thinking 40-50 TBMs will be affected by this September?
Look at the roster on Power BI. Count vacancies. I’m guessing we’ll see another 10-20 TBM’s AA said resources will be allocated to growth areas. Since growth is non existing, I assume she’s referring to volume. So low volume Territories will go to 1 TBM.
It’s a shame to Regions w/ 5-7 TBMs. How is that a sound business decision?

One final thing, check out the KAM column. There’s around 15-16 KAM’s and 4 directors. Not good

All opinions no inside info., probably way off.