• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Exton CEO?

It was the worst launch failure in the history of the industry, maybe in the history of the world. Everyone's saying that it was a complete disaster. No one's ever seen anything quite like it.

It was the worst launch failure in the history of the industry, maybe in the history of the world. Everyone's saying that it was a complete disaster. No one's ever seen anything quite like it.
So then wouldn't his reputation from Novartis and that epic failure follow him anywhere he went? If reputation is so important in this industry then how would you explain something as insanely nonsensical as him getting another job as a CEO? This is another shining example of everything that's wrong with this business.

So then wouldn't his reputation from Novartis and that epic failure follow him anywhere he went? If reputation is so important in this industry then how would you explain something as insanely nonsensical as him getting another job as a CEO? This is another shining example of everything that's wrong with this business.
I was part of that Novartis launch!! Been around long time, and have never seen a worse run company. They bought Leqvio for $8 billion!!! The market is worth about 1-2 billion annually. And no one can inject it anyway!!!

I was part of that Novartis launch!! Been around long time, and have never seen a worse run company. They bought Leqvio for $8 billion!!! The market is worth about 1-2 billion annually. And no one can inject it anyway!!!
9.7 billion was paid by Novartis for Leqvio. Never seen a more disasterous launch ever. Word is more downsizing on the way for them by years end. Sad.

I was too! Exton was a cancer to US sales division. The man hates field sales. He really hates American sales people motivated by incentives. He destroyed the culture before he screwed us with leqvio.

I was too! Exton was a cancer to US sales division. The man hates field sales. He really hates American sales people motivated by incentives. He destroyed the culture before he screwed us with leqvio.
His track record at Novartis is proof enough to have him blacklisted from the pharmaceutical industry. He managed to help fuck up the entire CV division. And what does he do? He gets another CEO job. How do these assholes continue their reign of terror without any accountability?