• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Expand the Base or Jump your Ass off the Bridge

Anonymous

We are facing rough times. Either do you job, support the company efforts or jump. If you are so talented and feel under appreciated with a 'dead end' company, jump now.

The rest of us who like it here or are willing to step carefully across this London Bridge, need you to get out of the way. We want to be among the first for whom there is room in the life boats. You don't deserve a seat in the life boat if you didn't believe or work as hard as others.

So please, jump now and get out of the way.

<

And that applies to any DBM, RBH who is discouraging people. For every person who doesn't believe, and is just riding this out holding up space, there are 10 others who want to stay.

If you are an RBH who is talking smack, I'm sure you have another RBH counterpart who wants to stay when they collapse regions again.

Jump off the bridge now & get out of the way. We have work to do.

And that applies to any DBM, RBH who is discouraging people. For every person who doesn't believe, and is just riding this out holding up space, there are 10 others who want to stay.

If you are an RBH who is talking smack, I'm sure you have another RBH counterpart who wants to stay when they collapse regions again.

Jump off the bridge now & get out of the way. We have work to do.

Kiss ass, jump off your own bridge.

Wow, it's really scary when even the true believers, the koolaid drinkers are mostly focused on protecting their spot on the life boats. That is something. Just remember, when this ship starts taking on serious water, your captain isn't going down with the ship. He will take his millions and land on a nice island.

Wow, it's really scary when even the true believers, the koolaid drinkers are mostly focused on protecting their spot on the life boats. That is something. Just remember, when this ship starts taking on serious water, your captain isn't going down with the ship. He will take his millions and land on a nice island.

No doubt! I was a true believer and put my heart and soul in Onglyza and KombiglyzeXR. Sadly, someone needed to take responsibility for the region's and district's sagging numbers. I did the remedial training and worked night and day in a hostile MHC environment. Someone needed to be held responsible. Sadly, I was and will never look back. You have my space on the bridge. Hopefully, you can keep your nose above water. I have!

Fukkin' Nostradomus over here! You must be privy to some deep shit, homey. Great post, came true in less than two weeks. Wow.

As to the original poster, your words fall on deaf ears. All the good people have left or been let go already. Think back 5 - 10 - 15 years ago about the really talented people you worked with (and there were a lot of them back then). I bet you could count those still left at BMS on less than three fingers. Enjoy your lifeboat seat on the ship of fools.