Exelon Patch Kicker...

Anonymous

Comical about all this talk in blowing out... or maximizing your efforts with Patch...how the hell do we know what's going on when then company STILL hasn't provided the goals? This has been a long time practice of Novartis... fast start...think you're doing well..then low and behold...you receive outrageous unattainable numbers...

I will stick to doing what is best for me.. find something else...and hope the timing will hit right between severance package and new job...

<

Comical about all this talk in blowing out... or maximizing your efforts with Patch...how the hell do we know what's going on when then company STILL hasn't provided the goals? This has been a long time practice of Novartis... fast start...think you're doing well..then low and behold...you receive outrageous unattainable numbers...

I will stick to doing what is best for me.. find something else...and hope the timing will hit right between severance package and new job...

Went through WPT for our region ... 2 territories hitting goal... What does that tell you