• Mon news: Novartis Kisqali breast cancer trial. ESMO news: Bayer, Bristol Myers, Regeneron and more. Biosecure Act fallout. Boston Scientific/Silk Road merger. See more on our front page

Exact has a stench now!

I am not sure what’s more humiliating, getting canned in a layoff or having to die this slow virtual death in front of everyone. Take your position, take your car and they’ve said salary’s will be reevaluated so they are going to take your money.

At least in a layoff you line up for the firing squad and it’s over in seconds. THIS, holy shit I’ve never seen anything so cruel. It’s like being stabbed but the blade is plunging slow and you are being told it’s a good thing and you should be smiling.

I thought pharma was a nut house fantasy land. Exact has once again set a new bar.

I feel bad for all my colleagues ( Pfizer AND Exact) that were placed in a virtual roles. I hope you can find a position with another company quickly. Good luck.

Stephanie the HR Boss Lady alluded to this. No way they will pay virtual same as in person regardless if you were Pfizer or exact legacy. The Advocates and WH can’t possibly be paid the same as SSS if they’re reporting directly to Directors. The SAMs are now basically managing system reps. It looks like roles and responsibilities are changing quite a bit so I would think pay adjustments have to be made across the place. But hey what do I know. I have been wrong before.

Stephanie the HR Boss Lady alluded to this. No way they will pay virtual same as in person regardless if you were Pfizer or exact legacy. The Advocates and WH can’t possibly be paid the same as SSS if they’re reporting directly to Directors. The SAMs are now basically managing system reps. It looks like roles and responsibilities are changing quite a bit so I would think pay adjustments have to be made across the place. But hey what do I know. I have been wrong before.

womens health is not reporting to the directors. Womens health is now reporting to the primary care managers, of what little left of WH there seems to be anyway. The people that will report to the director are the primary care managers (virtual and in person), the SAMs and the GSRs which are now called the screening advocates.