• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Evolve

anonymous

Why even do it? There are no real questions. They certainly won’t get negative feedback because there is nothing to say. Give us the opportunity for REAL feedback.

<

Zero questions about compensation. Zero questions about corporate accountability. Zero questions about unnecessary meetings.

Just generic questions about our “feels.”

I get it. I have my doubt to.
But at least give the worst rating of your life.. maybe if enough of us fo it it'll trigger something. Besides leaving Novo what else you goin do?
Can't get any worse and maybe they'll actually change...
After our fall restructure

Blasting all these surveys never helps people leaving never helps . The only thing that helps is restructuring after restructuring telling us we are right sized unforeseen headwinds year after year and the story goes on. It’s the same ole same ole year after year . The choice is yours leave and go somewhere else or if you chose to stay then stop bitching and complaining !!!!!

Blasting all these surveys never helps people leaving never helps . The only thing that helps is restructuring after restructuring telling us we are right sized unforeseen headwinds year after year and the story goes on. It’s the same ole same ole year after year . The choice is yours leave and go somewhere else or if you chose to stay then stop bitching and complaining !!!!!

you want us to officially stop complaining after you got that last complaint in?

What a joke! It didn’t ask a single relevant question. It didn’t follow up on last years topics. No place to write anything. Why bother? Classic way to say you did a survey without soliciting anything valuable.

If you aren’t in HO then you are irrelevant to the big strategy at NNI. Field sales are replaceable and irrelevant. HO moves the needle not customer facing employees. Just look at last 24 months of new hires.