• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Esperion Therapeutics Legit Sales Reps Now Seeing Record Scripts

Captain

Our time is now. My Repatha rep friend, former Oncology rep, has just got hired at Esperion. Scripts now kicking up at strongest pace ever, congrats to Mary Beth in Texas, she is hitting record Nexlizet #'s, Nexletol, also Dave, Zach & large group of others among myself had biggest week. More doc's are getting on board for Nexlizet over injections. Soon dent in Ezetimibe. Anyone know what Country Ben visited in July for his anniversary? I wanna go to the same spot.

<

Our time is now. My Repatha rep friend, former Oncology rep, has just got hired at Esperion. Scripts now kicking up at strongest pace ever, congrats to Mary Beth in Texas, she is hitting record Nexlizet #'s, Nexletol, also Dave, Zach & large group of others among myself had biggest week. More doc's are getting on board for Nexlizet over injections. Soon dent in Ezetimibe. Anyone know what Country Ben visited in July for his anniversary? I wanna go to the same spot.
Desperate measures posting confidential rep info on Cafepharma. This kind of dumb shit is why I’m double dipping. This company is pathetic.

Desperate measures posting confidential rep info on Cafepharma. This kind of dumb shit is why I’m double dipping. This company is pathetic.
I think it’s our CEO posting this fluff. I’ve been watching the speech patterns. I can not figure out why on earth he would spend time on here, of all places, or pay someone to post for him. Esperion is the most peculiar place I’ve ever worked. It seems like all the brass is busy doing everything but working. Absolutely bizarre.

Esperion Therapeutics Legit Sales Reps Now Seeing Record Scripts​

Good grief.
Not calling them “ Scientific Hire, Highly Tenured, Customer Facing Team “ any longer ?
Record Scripts?
Please supply numbers.

The numbers don’t lie, and things are definitely looking positive. We all knew it was just a matter of time before the explosion of scripts attributable to the label change, the expanded managed care access coupled with our intensified and focused selling efforts. There’s more work to be done, but we are definitely rowing downstream with the wind at our back.

The numbers don’t lie, and things are definitely looking positive. We all knew it was just a matter of time before the explosion of scripts attributable to the label change, the expanded managed care access coupled with our intensified and focused selling efforts. There’s more work to be done, but we are definitely rowing downstream with the wind at our back.
Liar

The legitimacy is real, a lot of people are seeing big jumps. We’re getting our mojo back, and starting to fire on all cylinders. Sheldon and the crew have done a nice job of setting the table for us, now it’s time to eat.

I think it’s our CEO posting this fluff. I’ve been watching the speech patterns. I can not figure out why on earth he would spend time on here, of all places, or pay someone to post for him. Esperion is the most peculiar place I’ve ever worked. It seems like all the brass is busy doing everything but working. Absolutely bizarre.
No shit. He's been doing this since he got here. He's also paying others like Anthony to post incessantly optimistic crap on Yahoo boards. I've never seen a company so desperate. It's truly pathetic. The sales team is an embarrassment to watch in action.

Wow.
The only Explosion is from eating at a Chinese restaurant.

I guess you’re talking about the fortune cookie also known as the stock. We may be doing something that’s rarely been done before but not often and that is going for 4 to 5X increase over the next year. It certainly is possible based upon all the data we have, a lot of
people still see a buyout, but the price will escalate as earnings soar.

I guess you’re talking about the fortune cookie also known as the stock. We may be doing something that’s rarely been done before but not often and that is going for 4 to 5X increase over the next year. It certainly is possible based upon all the data we have, a lot of
Who is your palm reader ?
Can I get a referral ?

Need a cackle with this nonsense.
Geez