• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Esperion Soon Sold Says My Spider Sense. Amgen or Merck

Who buys Esperion?

• AMGEN buys ESPERION

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MERCK buys ESPERION

• Amgen partner

• Merck partner

• Another BP buys Esperion

• Otsuka

• Daiichi

• Total voters

Nexi

FOR SALE . I have been working for Esperion since the start of this year, we can all agree since the major label change we can easily sell the drugs, the data is epic and speaks for itself, making the drugs incredibly easy to position, so the way I see it now, considering our CEO all of sudden cleaned up our balance sheet with Oberland, not needed at all, then our CFO takes an extended vacation, then our Chief medical officer announces she is leaving with no replacement, and now I have a Repatha rep contacting me with questions, because they know we are starting to get patients before they end up at cardiology, primary prevention will be incredibly big for us, shows me Esperion is setting up to be sold, hope we are included in the sale. I think Esperion will get $2-$2.5 billion. Many more coverage updates expected. Amgen buying us?

<

FOR SALE . I have been working for Esperion since the start of this year, we can all agree since the major label change we can easily sell the drugs, the data is epic and speaks for itself, making the drugs incredibly easy to position, so the way I see it now, considering our CEO all of sudden cleaned up our balance sheet with Oberland, not needed at all, then our CFO takes an extended vacation, then our Chief medical officer announces she is leaving with no replacement, and now I have a Repatha rep contacting me with questions, because they know we are starting to get patients before they end up at cardiology, primary prevention will be incredibly big for us, shows me Esperion is setting up to be sold, hope we are included in the sale. I think Esperion will get $2-$2.5 billion. Many more coverage updates expected. Amgen buying us?
Fantasy !

Amgen would be a good fit. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Merck though. You won't hear anything until the sale is announced, but the writing is on the wall a sale is in the works.

I too think it will be Merck, they are getting it back into the cardiovascular space with a potential blockbuster a couple years down the road. It would make sense for them to have a pre-selling entrée that in itself could probably do half a billion or so a year with more muscle behind it. As for price, depends on the number of competing bids, but surely that’s a likely scenario.

I too think it will be Merck, they are getting it back into the cardiovascular space with a potential blockbuster a couple years down the road. It would make sense for them to have a pre-selling entrée that in itself could probably do half a billion or so a year with more muscle behind it. As for price, depends on the number of competing bids, but surely that’s a likely scenario.
Hope.
Is not a strategy.
Sell the drug. Scientific Hires !
Geez

Amgen would be a good fit. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Merck though. You won't hear anything until the sale is announced, but the writing is on the wall a sale is in the works.

Either one could write a check and incorporate our assets very quickly, subjective course to the usual government oversight. This is a no-brainer, Significant untaped potential remains.

Either one could write a check and incorporate our assets very quickly, subjective course to the usual government oversight. This is a no-brainer, Significant untaped potential remains.
Will the buyers go through The Scientific Hiring Process?? Does Merck know that this weak salesforce aren't lipid experts despite their bragging on this forum. This was a disaster launch including the stealing of business plans and to only fail miserably with all this data. A complete disaster.

Will the buyers go through The Scientific Hiring Process?? Does Merck know that this weak salesforce aren't lipid experts despite their bragging on this forum. This was a disaster launch including the stealing of business plans and to only fail miserably with all this data. A complete disaster.
Apparently, you have a reason for feeling this way,do you mind if I ask what it is?

I agree with this message.
One only needs to review the initial posts to see the culture of Esperion.