• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Epilepsy Culture

anonymous

I’m currently interviewing for this division and wanted to see what the thoughts were on the culture here? Is there a lot of micromanagement or is it more laid back? Thanks in advance.

<

It's pretty micromanagement, but that may just be my manager. I came from another epilepsy company in hopes of a more relaxed environment and hate it here. My prior company gave us ''some" choices to be flexible with COVID and vaccines, but its completely different here..not in a good way. As far as calls and expectations..they are pretty significant. Otherwise..same old pharma..just figure out way to see your customers, complete your admin work on time and keep your head down if your numbers suck!

It's pretty micromanagement, but that may just be my manager. I came from another epilepsy company in hopes of a more relaxed environment and hate it here. My prior company gave us ''some" choices to be flexible with COVID and vaccines, but its completely different here..not in a good way. As far as calls and expectations..they are pretty significant. Otherwise..same old pharma..just figure out way to see your customers, complete your admin work on time and keep your head down if your numbers suck!

Micromanagement is the motto here. This is basically a primary care position.