• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Entresto Prism Question

anonymous

Hey, serious question…be polite or don’t answer.

Entresto reps- while still at or super close to goal, I am noticing that my NBRXs are down week after week since January. Were growing (or in green) most of the Fall.

Forgive me for not knowing: does the fact that we do not get credit for the 30-day free trials have anything to do with NBRXs being down?

And what period is this current week on Prism being compared to? (Week 2/9/24). From a year ago? Asking because the actual number of new to brand scripts is not bad at all for my territory.

Thanks, guys

<

Hey, serious question…be polite or don’t answer.

Entresto reps- while still at or super close to goal, I am noticing that my NBRXs are down week after week since January. Were growing (or in green) most of the Fall.

Forgive me for not knowing: does the fact that we do not get credit for the 30-day free trials have anything to do with NBRXs being down?

And what period is this current week on Prism being compared to? (Week 2/9/24). From a year ago? Asking because the actual number of new to brand scripts is not bad at all for my territory.

Thanks, guys

Current Entresto quarter data is being compared to May-August 2023 baseline data. NBRx growth is a good predictor for TRx growth and I always like to look at 8 week data when TTD data is less than 8 weeks.

Even though Entresto has been out 7+ years the Novartis IC department refuses to compare current Quarter/Trimester data to the last period from the previous year. With an established medication this is necessary to take away the Snowbird Effect for warmer climates. This is the biggest flaw in the system.

Thank you…
Snowbird Effect. As much as I travel, I have not thought of that! I am up north, duh. How many patients are now in the South.

My boss will love hearing this.