• Mon news: Takeda layoffs. Novo’s semaglutide cardiovascular win. Roche’s Vabysmo in DME. Gilead/Merck HIV combo. Supernus quick-acting depression med. See more on our front page

End of year review

Anonymous

Nice to know that regardless of what you have done numbers wise or other. If you are up to 100% salary for pay grade no raises or even the lump sum bonus will be paid. Fuck you SSLT. I bet you got a pay raise or worthless stock options something. So here we are just being happy to have a job. Thank you now FUCK OFF!

Good riddence. Why you still on CP. living in the past does not cure the present. With that winning attitude I'm sure you will find a job soon. Now politely go FUCK yourself.

Nice to know that regardless of what you have done numbers wise or other. If you are up to 100% salary for pay grade no raises or even the lump sum bonus will be paid. Fuck you SSLT. I bet you got a pay raise or worthless stock options something. So here we are just being happy to have a job. Thank you now FUCK OFF!

Well said! These assholes always reward themselves! Get it back by working half-days! Screw their crooked asses!