• Mon news: Takeda layoffs. Novo’s semaglutide cardiovascular win. Roche’s Vabysmo in DME. Gilead/Merck HIV combo. Supernus quick-acting depression med. See more on our front page

End of year review document

anonymous

Sucks massive cock. Please don’t give me the line that we should be happy to have a job. The write up is a complete waste of time. The thing I am most proud of is I have to continue taking it in the ass here at AZ with this stupid shit.

Sucks massive cock. Please don’t give me the line that we should be happy to have a job. The write up is a complete waste of time. The thing I am most proud of is I have to continue taking it in the ass here at AZ with this stupid shit.
Oh please stop complaining and grow a pair, you ungrateful piece of dodo!

Never mind 2020. Onto to 2021. I saw this on the GSK board. My CBD came to mind. A spreadsheet and tracker driven individual, some might say micromanager if ever there was one. It's amazing that no matter where you go, the BS is still there.

"- Make sure you have your top 20 HCP

- Make sure you have your top 10 plans

- Make sure you have top 20 HCP per plan

- Track your routing

- Track lunches

- Track scripts

- “Plan” routing, make a calendar who cares about reality and access

Okay, here’s the key thing.....Make sure that you make reports about all of the above in separate spreadsheets or PowerPoint....All deserve to be their own sheet. Don’t argue, more spreadsheets the better and the more you ignore and deny to simplify things the better for busywork.

ignore any tech capability that performs the above automatically, having 2021 tech shouldn’t stop you from performing this job like it’s 1994.

Remember, make extra work happen and put on a show on 2021!"

Never mind 2020. Onto to 2021. I saw this on the GSK board. My CBD came to mind. A spreadsheet and tracker driven individual, some might say micromanager if ever there was one. It's amazing that no matter where you go, the BS is still there.

"- Make sure you have your top 20 HCP

- Make sure you have your top 10 plans

- Make sure you have top 20 HCP per plan

- Track your routing

- Track lunches

- Track scripts

- “Plan” routing, make a calendar who cares about reality and access

Okay, here’s the key thing.....Make sure that you make reports about all of the above in separate spreadsheets or PowerPoint....All deserve to be their own sheet. Don’t argue, more spreadsheets the better and the more you ignore and deny to simplify things the better for busywork.

ignore any tech capability that performs the above automatically, having 2021 tech shouldn’t stop you from performing this job like it’s 1994.

Remember, make extra work happen and put on a show on 2021!"

Busy work is the norm for all major pharma companies. Metrics is key. We don't sell anymore so we play a game that we are real business people. It's all bullshit. I stopped caring anymore. I give them the metrics and spreadsheets they want. LOL I even have created a few spreadsheets not required to dazzle my manager when she comes to town. When you have to fight "bullshit" fight it with more bullshit. LOL I can't believe I make this kind of money for such little results. Yeah I know I will get posts from reps who say they have wonderful clinical knowledge and rapport with all their docs and they really make a difference in the lives of patients. Yeah right. My point is don't fight it...give them the crap they want and cash your check.