• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Elvis Has Left The Building!

anonymous

Carl Ichan has sold off his shares of AGN during the 1st Qtr 2017. Stock down today $224. The Fat Lady is beginning to Sing! Brent Saunders should be next. The only thing that could save this company now is a sell-off! Start with General Medicine! Or should I state, Forest Labs. Time to cash-in my shares/options before it falls below $200. So sad!

<

Carl Ichan has sold off his shares of AGN during the 1st Qtr 2017. Stock down today $224. The Fat Lady is beginning to Sing! Brent Saunders should be next. The only thing that could save this company now is a sell-off! Start with General Medicine! Or should I state, Forest Labs. Time to cash-in my shares/options before it falls below $200. So sad!

Time for Saunders to hit the road! Can't keep investor confidence cause he has over promised and under delivered.

Don't get too worked up about 13-F filings (where hedge funds have to disclose their movements)

6 major hedge funds all sold AGN in Q1, including David Tepper's group. Why would they sell off something that has grown 17% since Jan 1? So they can profit from it and buy it back at a lower price point later on.

Once Congress votes down a border adjustment tax later on in the year (since they all know Trump is an idiot) shares of AGN will move sharply upward. They will buy back in and hang on for the ride.

Someone knows that any tax reform that takes place will not include an import tax that will hurt pharma companies based overseas. So you sell now and create a lower entry point.

Welcome to investing. It's how it's done

Don't get too worked up about 13-F filings (where hedge funds have to disclose their movements)

6 major hedge funds all sold AGN in Q1, including David Tepper's group. Why would they sell off something that has grown 17% since Jan 1? So they can profit from it and buy it back at a lower price point later on.

Once Congress votes down a border adjustment tax later on in the year (since they all know Trump is an idiot) shares of AGN will move sharply upward. They will buy back in and hang on for the ride.

Someone knows that any tax reform that takes place will not include an import tax that will hurt pharma companies based overseas. So you sell now and create a lower entry point.

Welcome to investing. It's how it's done

Not so sure about your point. Yes youre fundamentally correct but I would not be surprised to learn that investors reduced their positions due to over promising and under delivering and don't have the confidence in Saunders. No revenue this quarter. Allergan didn't make any money after paying $2 billion for the Teva stock loss. Poorly managed in my opinion. I don't think there will be a rapid increase in stock price either once the next quarter earnings come in. Investors need more to see. I think 2017 might see $250/share. $275 if there is a buyer that comes forward for AGN.

Not so sure about your point. Yes youre fundamentally correct but I would not be surprised to learn that investors reduced their positions due to over promising and under delivering and don't have the confidence in Saunders. No revenue this quarter. Allergan didn't make any money after paying $2 billion for the Teva stock loss. Poorly managed in my opinion. I don't think there will be a rapid increase in stock price either once the next quarter earnings come in. Investors need more to see. I think 2017 might see $250/share. $275 if there is a buyer that comes forward for AGN.
You make some good points. I just don't think it's wise to over react to what hedge fund managers do. Carl Icahn sold his Apple shares when it was at $95 on a hunch that China was going to implode and look at where Apple is at now. These guys are very mercurial and should not be seen as lead indicators of a company's financial health

You make some good points. I just don't think it's wise to over react to what hedge fund managers do. Carl Icahn sold his Apple shares when it was at $95 on a hunch that China was going to implode and look at where Apple is at now. These guys are very mercurial and should not be seen as lead indicators of a company's financial health

I watched Saunders recently on Cramer. Lots of potential revenue with Aesthetics for sure with Cool sculpting. Liked the dialog with the 2017 approvals and optimism about the near future but let's face it, Saunders is hired to say that shit! Saunders to me is alittle slippery! He's no David Pyott. If Pyott were at the helm, AGN stock would be over $300 cause Wall St trusted Pyott! Wall st loved Allergan! Not that way anymore and the reason is Saunders.