• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

eliquis affordability question

anonymous

Hello all,

Family member with MCR + a good secondary/supplement was RX'd eliquis, and it is still costing them around $700/month. Any tips on navigating patient assistance you can give me for a part D pt.? May have them just switch their secondary plan as I couldn't find anything beyond the commercial copay card.

Thank you- work for another company and thought I would try here!

<

Hello all,

Family member with MCR + a good secondary/supplement was RX'd eliquis, and it is still costing them around $700/month. Any tips on navigating patient assistance you can give me for a part D pt.? May have them just switch their secondary plan as I couldn't find anything beyond the commercial copay card.

Thank you- work for another company and thought I would try here!

Thats BMS. Youre just lucky they dont need revlimid. Average ticket price after reimbursements is 17k per year.

1-855-Eliquis should be able to help. Sounds like high deductible
Thanks, its actually not- it's Part D with a premium secondary, Anthem/BCBS. Will have them try that #, much appreciated. I did send them a GoodRx coupon which should bring it down to $560. Looks like via MMIT should be covered T3. Even tried speaking with their pharmacy. If all else fails will have them switch their secondary.
Is this a normal Medicare cost for the drug?