El baradei to Obama: you either with the people or with the dictator,no middle ground

<

Re: El baradei to Obama: you either with the people or with the dictator,no middle gr

Obama is the one being exposed for hypocrisy and double talk. He will allow this uprising to fail just like he did in Iran last year.

I am happy that George W Bush was brave enough to take a stand for democracy and liberated 50 million people in Afganistan and Iraq from brutal opressors. Glad you support Bush's policies now. :D

I miss George.

Bravo to El Bardei. Theres no middle ground. democarcy or oppression. The US is being exposed to the entire Muslim and Arab world about their hypocrisy and double talk.

Re: El baradei to Obama: you either with the people or with the dictator,no middle gr

Obama is the one being exposed for hypocrisy and double talk. He will allow this uprising to fail just like he did in Iran last year.

I am happy that George W Bush was brave enough to take a stand for democracy and liberated 50 million people in Afganistan and Iraq from brutal opressors. Glad you support Bush's policies now. :D

I miss George.

Technically he represents the US.