• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Education in Texas

Wow, the curriculum for classes in Texas. They have sex 101, meth cooking 102, pot growing 103 , pole dancing 104 and let's not forget how to developed your own drug dealing business. Lol

Wow, the curriculum for classes in Texas. They have sex 101, meth cooking 102, pot growing 103 , pole dancing 104 and let's not forget how to developed your own drug dealing business. Lol
Yet the economy was Obama-proof. I lived there during his ENTIRE GARBAGE, AMERICA-KILLING reign of terror. Head back to the bath house Prison bitch.

Yet the economy was Obama-proof. I lived there during his ENTIRE GARBAGE, AMERICA-KILLING reign of terror. Head back to the bath house Prison bitch.

Hey, I lived through them all in California. Paid their taxes and bitched about it all the way but at the end of the day did extremely well in real estate because so many people want to live here. Also the economy here grew so rapidly. You just ignore the big cities. We'll all be glad when Moonbeam is gone.

I had some trysts at conventions and sales meetings in Texas. Always liked being in Texas, it has oddities too - just different oddities than CA. What I didn't like about Texas was the weather in the summer and the black ice on the roads in winter. But the music in Austin (not to mention skinny dippy Hippy Hollow at Lake Travis) and the women? Holy shit Batman - awesome! They present that they're good girls but in truth - behind closed doors they will wear you out . :cool:

Hey, I lived through them all in California. Paid their taxes and bitched about it all the way but at the end of the day did extremely well in real estate because so many people want to live here. Also the economy here grew so rapidly. You just ignore the big cities. We'll all be glad when Moonbeam is gone.

I had some trysts at conventions and sales meetings in Texas. Always liked being in Texas, it has oddities too - just different oddities than CA. What I didn't like about Texas was the weather in the summer and the black ice on the roads in winter. But the music in Austin (not to mention skinny dippy Hippy Hollow at Lake Travis) and the women? Holy shit Batman - awesome! They present that they're good girls but in truth - behind closed doors they will wear you out . :cool:

Don't you ever tire of bragging about your over exaggerated exploits? Depending on what thread you're on your stories change. It must be difficult keeping track. Your life must be so empty now. I drop in here every once in a while and there you are post after post and your anon posts are obvious where you respond to yourself. Seems like you have a lot of time on your hands. Sad.

Don't you ever tire of bragging about your over exaggerated exploits? Depending on what thread you're on your stories change. It must be difficult keeping track. Your life must be so empty now. I drop in here every once in a while and there you are post after post and your anon posts are obvious where you respond to yourself. Seems like you have a lot of time on your hands. Sad.

Bragging? Over exaggerated exploits? FYI, I was responding to Libs and complimenting Texas as well as agreeing I've 'lived thru' some bad years of presidencies too. Lot of time on my hands? Yes, it's called retirement.

Your jealousy is what's sad. :rolleyes:

You couldn't be more correct. He is a sad, deluded ole fool. He lives in a self-serving fantasy and is incapable of dealing with reality. He ignores or tries to discredit facts which contradict his little fantasy world.

You're wrong about real estate in Cali but what's new? You're wrong about most everything.