• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

DURYSTA Shake-up

Oh, are you stuck in drops where you may be laid off by the end of the year?

Nobody is still in the Durysta division from when all the drop reps were even “thinking” about it. The entire division has quit and gone to better situations. What’s the turnover rate Bre/Gregg? Worst management team! RUN.

Durysta lol. Haven’t seen the rep/s in my territory for the longest time. Probably doesn’t work like most of them. It’s not their fault they have loser product. Take my Refresh from me, maybe it will give you something to do. I thought we were sad…maybe with all that buy/bill experience they can promote Vuity BID! Wow wouldn’t that be something. Allergan History in Eye Care looks like it’s becoming history for Abbvie soon.

Durysta lol. Haven’t seen the rep/s in my territory for the longest time. Probably doesn’t work like most of them. It’s not their fault they have loser product. Take my Refresh from me, maybe it will give you something to do. I thought we were sad…maybe with all that buy/bill experience they can promote Vuity BID! Wow wouldn’t that be something. Allergan History in Eye Care looks like it’s becoming history for Abbvie soon.

Pretty sure drops reps and management can run that product (Vuity) into the ground all by themselves.

Oh yeah that’s right, it already happened.