• Mon news: Takeda layoffs. Novo’s semaglutide cardiovascular win. Roche’s Vabysmo in DME. Gilead/Merck HIV combo. Supernus quick-acting depression med. See more on our front page

Drug test ?

Hair, goes back 90 days to 6 months. As I recall my agonizing search, it is the number one lab in the country used for forensics: Gas chromotography. If you smoke more than one joint every three months, you WILL NOT PASS. It looks at levels. So, there are acceptable thresholds. MJ has a very limited "Pass" score. If you shave all your hair, they will draw blood, which has even a tighter threshold.

Hair, goes back 90 days to 6 months. As I recall my agonizing search, it is the number one lab in the country used for forensics: Gas chromotography. If you smoke more than one joint every three months, you WILL NOT PASS. It looks at levels. So, there are acceptable thresholds. MJ has a very limited "Pass" score. If you shave all your hair, they will draw blood, which has even a tighter threshold.

I don't think they care about marijuana based on what happened with me, and they took blood, urine and hair when I was tested.