• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Drain the swamp is over...

<

Now it's 'Hire the alligators'....

The carnival barker begins his craft....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gingrich-says-trump-is-done-with-drain-the-swamp-slogan-173426892.html

Yep. It's time to cut the crap. We've had enough of the young man who is a good speaker that hasn't run anything. He is the definition of a carnival barker. Now we have someone who is a leader. I don't care about swamps or alligators. It's time to make decisions and lead. He is doing that and I have no issues. Continue to criticize from your computer. At least we're seeing action. Democrats are all about "feeling good" about their policies with no regard to the actual impact. Those days are over. Lead us and we will follow. If you miss the "feel good" policies of the last 8 years, perhaps you should masterbate, as the outcome is the same.

Quit whining. You shoulda supported Cruz!:p:p:p

Not whining at all Idiot Boy, I agree with Poster #4. Sometimes it takes a salesman (carnival barker). Look what happened with Elvis after Col. Tom Parker took him over. I disagree with SOME things he's done (ie., naming an ex partner of Soros as our Sect'y of Treasury) but he's learning and it's gonna be good. I'm loving my retirement account - whoa! :cool:

Cruz would still be scratching his head. Trump is scratching his nutsack. Didja see China gave us back the drone they confiscated? I love it. :D

Yep. It's time to cut the crap. We've had enough of the young man who is a good speaker that hasn't run anything. He is the definition of a carnival barker. Now we have someone who is a leader. I don't care about swamps or alligators. It's time to make decisions and lead. He is doing that and I have no issues. Continue to criticize from your computer. At least we're seeing action. Democrats are all about "feeling good" about their policies with no regard to the actual impact. Those days are over. Lead us and we will follow. If you miss the "feel good" policies of the last 8 years, perhaps you should masterbate, as the outcome is the same.

You should learn how to spell masturbate if you're going to do it on a blog. :cool:

Not whining at all Idiot Boy, I agree with Poster #4. Sometimes it takes a salesman (carnival barker). Look what happened with Elvis after Col. Tom Parker took him over. I disagree with SOME things he's done (ie., naming an ex partner of Soros as our Sect'y of Treasury) but he's learning and it's gonna be good. I'm loving my retirement account - whoa! :cool:

Cruz would still be scratching his head. Trump is scratching his nutsack. Didja see China gave us back the drone they confiscated? I love it. :D

Just more confirmation that you are the idiot boy. If Cruz had won, we would be getting everything good that we are with Trump and more minus all the flip flopping and general insanity. You're too stupid to realize that and so you make a whining fool of yourself.

Just more confirmation that you are the idiot boy. If Cruz had won, we would be getting everything good that we are with Trump and more minus all the flip flopping and general insanity. You're too stupid to realize that and so you make a whining fool of yourself.

You're doing the whining sonny boy - general insanity? That sounds like a whine to me. I simply point out mistakes in the hopes he will take note of my suggestions and make corrections. For example, he picked Steve Mnuchin as Sect'y of our Treasury. Steve was a partner with George Soros from 2008 to 2015. For that reason alone, he should not be Sect'y of our Treasury. But I'm not whining - just pointing it out. See puddin'? :cool:

You're doing the whining sonny boy - general insanity? That sounds like a whine to me. I simply point out mistakes in the hopes he will take note of my suggestions and make corrections. For example, he picked Steve Mnuchin as Sect'y of our Treasury. Steve was a partner with George Soros from 2008 to 2015. For that reason alone, he should not be Sect'y of our Treasury. But I'm not whining - just pointing it out. See puddin'? :cool:

I see you whining! Suck it up, buttercup!

We smart people knew what we were getting in Trump, good and bad, which is why we wanted Cruz!

You were Trump all the way but now want to whine constantly about a lot of what he does and says. It's him, idiot boy! It's baked in the cake. It's like whining because the sun rises in the East!

Suck it up, buttercup and quit your whining.

Reactions: Vagitarian

I see you whining! Suck it up, buttercup!

We smart people knew what we were getting in Trump, good and bad, which is why we wanted Cruz!

You were Trump all the way but now want to whine constantly about a lot of what he does and says. It's him, idiot boy! It's baked in the cake. It's like whining because the sun rises in the East!

Suck it up, buttercup and quit your whining.

See? You're whining again.
Women don't like Cruz, he has no respect for their Constitutional right to maintaining the health of their own bodies for starters, he is also a liar which is why they call him Lyin' Ted. Oh yeah, the Senate hates him. :cool:

See? You're whining again.
Women don't like Cruz, he has no respect for their Constitutional right to maintaining the health of their own bodies for starters, he is also a liar which is why they call him Lyin' Ted. Oh yeah, the Senate hates him. :cool:

Women like Cruz better than Trump. He has the same position on women and their bodies as Trump!
He's amazingly honest.
Being hated by the senate? And just what is the senate's approval tarting again? LOL!

Yep, as usual all you have is lies and stupidity, Vag!

But thanks as always for the chance to expose you as a fool! :D:D:D

Reactions: Vagitarian

Women like Cruz better than Trump. He has the same position on women and their bodies as Trump!
He's amazingly honest.
Being hated by the senate? And just what is the senate's approval tarting again? LOL!

Yep, as usual all you have is lies and stupidity, Vag!

But thanks as always for the chance to expose you as a fool! :D:D:D
I don't know - tell us, what is the Senate's approval tarting? :cool: