Double Dipping *Beware

Chili

Got confirmation today that 2 companies that had quite a bit of reps planning to leave for Sage are enacting employment monitoring to catch double dippers. If you think they don’t know who was potentially leaving, you are wrong. Everyone talks.

Good luck!

<

Got confirmation today that 2 companies that had quite a bit of reps planning to leave for Sage are enacting employment monitoring to catch double dippers. If you think they don’t know who was potentially leaving, you are wrong. Everyone talks.

Good luck!

well that no longer an issue. Nobody going to sage now. Lol

Good luck!

Right, Abbvie manager

Good luck!

tell me you don’t have a clue without telling me you don’t have a clue

Good luck!
“Employment monitoring”
Do tell us what that means. Are they hanging out at the IRS waiting on those forms to come in??

Amateur.

Good luck!

Lol Sage will be laying off in a month so who cares

I personally know of 2 people that were called today and they are out.

more specifics please. What division? Who were they called by?
I’m just so surprised we haven’t heard ANYTHING yet. I’m even more surprised the managers haven’t been told anything yet. They have to know that some of them will be let go.

hey dumbo stop the propaganda. There are no reps to double dip. There is a layoff before the official start date dufus.

Hey "dufus", ever heard of backfills? You apparently didn't know that there were folks brought on board prior to the PDUFA in anticipation of approval. Get your head out of the sand "dumbo". Those that were caught are gone just like the resended offers that are coming for those waiting.

Hey "dufus", ever heard of backfills? You apparently didn't know that there were folks brought on board prior to the PDUFA in anticipation of approval. Get your head out of the sand "dumbo". Those that were caught are gone just like the resended offers that are coming for those waiting.

Offers were “resended?” And you are calling other people “dufus?”

Pot meet kettle. My God you are dumb.