Double Dip

Anonymous

If I receive an offer could I double dip for just the at home study weeks? I feel like I could do my current job and do the study stuff for Novo at night. I don't feel that is being dishonest but didn't know if the training wouldn't really lend itself to being to do that. Serious replies only please, I know some of you will try to crucify my morals but I think I could split the time honestly.

<

18 year vet and 4 time double dipper here. A few words of advice.

1. Don't tell a single person what your doing (MOST IMPORTANT)
2. When you resign, find out immediately when ur mgr is going to check you out to make sure it doesn't conflict with training ect.
3. Also remember that most pharma companies will pay you for two weeks from the day you officially resign, so they may ask you to dump your samples or require you to be available during those last two weeks so don't stretch it out so that your off in training during that time.
4. It ALL depends on how cool your former mgr is on how smooth the double dipping goes, so if he/she is a punk then don't risk it.

Good luck

If I receive an offer could I double dip for just the at home study weeks? I feel like I could do my current job and do the study stuff for Novo at night. I don't feel that is being dishonest but didn't know if the training wouldn't really lend itself to being to do that. Serious replies only please, I know some of you will try to crucify my morals but I think I could split the time honestly.

Honestly...I know someone who was fired in home study for this. It's a clear violation of Novo Nordisk policy (and it's unethical). If you do it, just be prepared to be unemployed if anyone finds out.

You have to sign a NDA and also sign you won't work for another pharmacompany while at novo. It was too much of a risk for me, to end up with no job at all after all the stress on interviewing. Not worth the couple grand