Don't want to work?

<

Um yeah, msn.com was started by a Eugenics-loving friend of Epstein Pedophile, who's wife was so disgusted by his friendships and dalliances, that she immediately divorced his pedophile ass.
Why are you changing the subject? The poster was commenting on red states paying people not to work. Thought that was your beef with the Democratic party promoting unemployment benefits.

Um yeah, msn.com was started by a Eugenics-loving friend of Epstein Pedophile, who's wife was so disgusted by his friendships and dalliances, that she immediately divorced his pedophile ass.

And your boy flew on his plane and publicly wished Ghislane well on National TV but it's only the Dems who are disgusting. You can't make this shit up.

And your boy flew on his plane and publicly wished Ghislane well on National TV but it's only the Dems who are disgusting. You can't make this shit up.
Never, EVER said he was a great guy Vag. But if slick and the sleaze bag Gates can get away with diddling little girls, why is your hysterical retort always “BUT TRUMP, BUT TRUMP, BUT TRUMP?

Never, EVER said he was a great guy Vag. But if slick and the sleaze bag Gates can get away with diddling little girls, why is your hysterical retort always “BUT TRUMP, BUT TRUMP, BUT TRUMP?

1) 1st show is Gates and slick did that - proof Libs?

2) You're changing your tune. You've ranted forever that the Bills were pedos and now things come up about Trump and you say, "If the Bills can get away with it, why can't Trump?

Which way is it Libs?

What's your position?

2) You're changing your tune. You've ranted forever that the Bills were pedos and now things come up about Trump and you say, "If the Bills can get away with it, why can't Trump?

Which way is it Libs?

What's your position?
I think the proper definition for what you are describing is hypocrite.

Which way is it Libs?

What's your position?
What underage girls did he fly with? From what I heard, Epstein wasn’t on the flight. With Bill’s 27 flights, Epstein and his trafficking victims were likely on many of them.

What underage girls did he fly with? From what I heard, Epstein wasn’t on the flight. With Bill’s 27 flights, Epstein and his trafficking victims were likely on many of them.

From what you heard? Heard from who? From what I heard, same thing with Bubba. Epsten made a fortune in the financial sector ya know? He was a brilliant trader as much as people want to hate him. To date, all the 'evidence' against ANY of these guys is that they were on a plane owned by Epstein which proves nothing and that was my point - you're trying to connect dots that may not connect. All the people on his flights were important connections in the financial world. That does not necessarily connect them to a pedo fantasy.

Last edited:

From what you heard? Heard from who? From what I heard, same thing with Bubba. Epsten made a fortune in the financial sector ya know? He was a brilliant trader as much as people want to hate him. Top date, all the 'evidence' against ANY of these guys is that they were on a plane owned by Epstein which proves nothing and that was my point - you're trying to connect dots that may not connect. All the people on his flights were important connections in the financial world. That does not necessarily connect them to a pedo fantasy.
So as long as they make money Vag, you’re down with Pedophiles? I never knew.

So as long as they make money Vag, you’re down with Pedophiles? I never knew.

I think to you, it's more like if they're a Democrat they're a pedo. How did pedo get on your brain? So we have 3 guys who've been on a plane of Epstein's (oh yea, Dersowitz too makes 4, and you decide all but Trump are pedos? Really? Got some proof?

Omg Libs, you can't be serious. Fox is in Trump's pocket. How would you like some quotes from CNN? Or maybe some photos of Trump and Epstein chasing tail together? Or maybe Trump fondling Ivanka?
Stop with the anecdotal shit, willya?
Give up on libs. Many of us have dropped ‘friends’ and family who have lost their way along with their morality and their soul. Time to move on and leave the trash behind.

Omg Libs, you can't be serious. Fox is in Trump's pocket. How would you like some quotes from CNN? Or maybe some photos of Trump and Epstein chasing tail together? Or maybe Trump fondling Ivanka?
And your sources are superior? That’s rich. Nothing ever comes of the grandiose charges that you make against Trump.

You are almost as dim as he is. You haven’t figured out that he is a conspiracy believing loser who loves to dish out the drivel but cries foul when confronted with facts. A Crybaby loser. Or maybe you have figured it out but just weirdly need his idiotic conspiracy wacko validation. Either way - pretty pathetic.

And your sources are superior? That’s rich. Nothing ever comes of the grandiose charges that you make against Trump.

I've never used CNN, in fact, if you look at Post #18 on the 'Bubba thread', you'll see that I used 1) an actual photo of Trump w/ Epstein 2) an actual quote from Trump (grab 'em by the pussy) and 3) actual recent testimony from Espstein's pilot who flew his plane over 1000 times - all actual documentable FACT - not anecdotal shit like 'from what I've heard' and nothing from CNN or Fox.

So yes, I'd say those sources are superior.