• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Does Syneos contract jobs pay reasonably for experienced Reps?

<

Also the GSK manager will treat you like a second class citizen healing praise on the GSK reps while making you feel like guys work is always inferior when numbers prove otherwise

It depends on your experience and the contract. I have been with Syneos for 3 years and my base is 165k. Bonus is 40,000 at goal per year. Every contract is different and is based on your experience. I do think it is true that you are treated a little different than the reps that are direct hire. If you can get past that, then it is about the same pay and benefits that I had as a direct hire. My experience has been a positive one.

It depends on your experience and the contract. I have been with Syneos for 3 years and my base is 165k. Bonus is 40,000 at goal per year. Every contract is different and is based on your experience. I do think it is true that you are treated a little different than the reps that are direct hire. If you can get past that, then it is about the same pay and benefits that I had as a direct hire. My experience has been a positive one.
Lol, this is complete bullshit