• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Does Merck still have that motto in place?

<

Its about bye, byes...and "sockin' it to the oldies by gettin' em' off the pension and bennies machine!"

Actually, the "oldies" are a foregone opportunity. Their pensions are already a lock. Those 40-somethings with 12-15 years in are the targets. Kicking them out at that point in their "careers" has already saved Merck hundreds of millions in future pension obligations.

It truly is an evil company.

Actually, the "oldies" are a foregone opportunity. Their pensions are already a lock. Those 40-somethings with 12-15 years in are the targets. Kicking them out at that point in their "careers" has already saved Merck hundreds of millions in future pension obligations.

I have said this for years…It truly is a corrupt, evil entity…

FU MERCK!

My favorite was "Be Well" which was at the end of every email or mentioned at the end of every voice mail. "We need to reconfigure territories to better optimize coverage" which meant people are getting canned. And then..by the way...be well.

My favorite was "Be Well" which was at the end of every email or mentioned at the end of every voice mail. "We need to reconfigure territories to better optimize coverage" which meant people are getting canned. And then..by the way...be well.

We are going to continue to push out the nonproductive and anyone that we personally dislike!

yeah, it's still around and they use it a lot. Every time they say it we all think the same thing: what a bunch of make believe freakin' morons....who on earth would be stupid enough to actually believe it?

Yep...experienced that firsthand. I hate everything about Merck. I hope all their products get squashed like a grape.

That's how they got me out. Thanks Bill, maybe I can return the favor someday.

I remember when the end of all memos and publications said

Merck
"an ethical company"

who did they hire to come up with that slogan??

the same person who wrote Fox news fair and balanced?

This was my situate and the situation of countless others I've known.

F--k you, Merck. I hope the future continues to beat you down even further.