Does anyone care that Gonzalez totally falsified his CV?

<

I care but he makes $20 million a year with no degree and I make 110k with an MBA. So I’m pretty sure education credentials are worthless here at Abbvie. Bullshit walks and talks here.

I care but he makes $20 million a year with no degree and I make 110k with an MBA. So I’m pretty sure education credentials are worthless here at Abbvie. Bullshit walks and talks here.
Woah, $110k a year working at a Fortune 100 company with your worthless MBA? Better pull yourself up by your bootstraps if you want to get paid the same as a CEO bucko

Now the truly rich part is that AbbVie limits pay grade based on credentials. Legacy Allergan employees were moved from nonexempt to hourly since at AbbVie you needed a university degree to do some technical jobs but not CEO …

I asked my manager about tuition reimbursement for my MBA and he said it had to be related to my job. My response was our CEO ha so no degrees so is there a business case for anyone.

I asked my manager about tuition reimbursement for my MBA and he said it had to be related to my job. My response was our CEO ha so no degrees so is there a business case for anyone.

congrats. Your lack of anger control allowed you to put a bullseye on your back.

Don’t think that comment won’t be passed on and used as needed by someone above you.

congrats. Your lack of anger control allowed you to put a bullseye on your back.

Don’t think that comment won’t be passed on and used as needed by someone above you.
True. This post was written by someone who knows how to survive and thrive at AbbVie. Probably a terrible person but AbbVie management material. The truth is not welcome at AbbVie. That’s how you can have a drug bring in the revenue of a Humira, invest in R&D and have to go but innovation from the outside.