• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Does anyone believe upper management anymore?

Anonymous

It's hard to believe upper management since they were so not transparent in 2013 layoffs. I believe they are trying communicate more, but I don't trust what they are saying, specifically when it comes to contract sales organizations beyond the launch of cv sales org.

Am I wrong?

<

Pretend for a moment that you are running this business, would it make sense to you to be transparent with your employees about everything involved in running the business? Would you let your best people know that either they or their friends will be let go in the near future? I wouldn't, because you lose people. Instead, Amgen leaks the info to get the weak to move on and then thins the herd further. Welcome to the real world.

Pretend for a moment that you are running this business, would it make sense to you to be transparent with your employees about everything involved in running the business? Would you let your best people know that either they or their friends will be let go in the near future? I wouldn't, because you lose people. Instead, Amgen leaks the info to get the weak to move on and then thins the herd further. Welcome to the real world.

Your absurd. I've been in business for 30 years and with other successful firms, that is not a healthy outlook on leadership and business, and two layoffs in a year is un-heard off!!!

If others believe what you believe and think it is acceptable then this place has lost their soul!

I can't say all managers are bad. Some of them are tired as much as the rest of the staff. Maybe I'm wrong but sometimes I believe upper management has lost their soul. Sometimes I believe upper management has played golf instead of doing business. Sometimes I believe upper management has lost the opportunity of having a lot of talented people working in the organization. Sometimes I believe upper management is so elitist that falls in Dunning-Kruger Effect. And Dunning-Kuger Effect seems to be viral.

I can't say all managers are bad. Some of them are tired as much as the rest of the staff. Maybe I'm wrong but sometimes I believe upper management has lost their soul. Sometimes I believe upper management has played golf instead of doing business. Sometimes I believe upper management has lost the opportunity of having a lot of talented people working in the organization. Sometimes I believe upper management is so elitist that falls in Dunning-Kruger Effect. And Dunning-Kuger Effect seems to be viral.

All of the above.

Your absurd. I've been in business for 30 years and with other successful firms, that is not a healthy outlook on leadership and business, and two layoffs in a year is un-heard off!!!

If others believe what you believe and think it is acceptable then this place has lost their soul!

Desparate times call for desparate measures.