DM positions will be a thing of the past

Anonymous

I heard that other companies are getting rid ot the DM positions due to lawsuit isssues and HR issues. They will have an admin assist to report to. Since offices are banning manager visits with rep, I can see this opening.

<

I heard that other companies are getting rid ot the DM positions due to lawsuit isssues and HR issues. They will have an admin assist to report to. Since offices are banning manager visits with rep, I can see this opening.

But who is going to coach me? Who is going to stand behind me during a presentation and pick at every last thing so he has something to put in his computer?

One of the bigger resource wasters in this industry is the DM. They generally offer nothing to the rep's business, many are lazy space wasters, and administrative material could be taken care of in other ways. If the reps were better trained with frequent educational meetings (ie with real medical experts) perhaps we wouldn't be viewed as the worthless leeches that seems to be the current perception.

Who will I get to go to lunch with and screw all afternoon? I never thought I would be in a sexual relationship with someone I worked for. Never any drama, no phone calls, dates or any other communication after hours. At meetings, there's always an extra key in my registration kit to my DMs room.

Who will I get to go to lunch with and screw all afternoon? I never thought I would be in a sexual relationship with someone I worked for. Never any drama, no phone calls, dates or any other communication after hours. At meetings, there's always an extra key in my registration kit to my DMs room.

It always nice to hear two guys get along so well!! I guess you will just have to fund another gay lover.