DM interviews in Dallas TX next week

<

INTERVIEWING IN DALLAS TX NEXT WEEK... DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ABOUT THE SALARIES AND BONUS FLEET AND BENEIFTS FOR FOR THE AZ CONTRACT? THANKS

Either ask the recruiter or ask them in Dallas. What ,Are you to timid to ask yourself? GREAT!! I love when people ask about fleet-Shows their priorities and business maturity!!!!!!!!!!! WHy would you even agree to go to Dallas if the base and bonus are not acceptable?

Why is salary such a big secret with ventiv? Anytime I have interviewed the recruiter has always been open to letting me know about expectations. Do you really think that when they come in at 50 you'll be able to negotiate 65-70-80-blah? Get a clue. One of the few contracts I heard was a bigger bump than what ventiv has pushed in recent years was xolair but it was still pretty low given with what you would have to put up with. Quit doing your expenses at night and putting all of your debt on one sheet of paper and your income on the other side. If you cannot afford to live on a 65000 salary than maybe you should rethink your lifestyle.