Divisions

<

In case you have not been following this thread for the last 8 years, they will hire, fire, hire, fire. There is no loyalty to the employees (us) who have stayed, we are nothing but waste and we will be hauled out as soon as they can to keep the sales force churning. Thank God I am old

The MS unit is the worst. One drug going generic in a few years, flat sales, horrible leadership, PIPs and bullying by managers galore, open territories they can't fill, people dropping out like flies, nothing in the pipeline in the foreseeable future, a toxic culture, and everyone I know out interviewing with other companies. I would NEVER recommend anyone to work at Novartis, they treat their most valuable resource like crap. Layoffs or reshuffling of territories coming most likely in January.

The MS unit is the worst. One drug going generic in a few years, flat sales, horrible leadership, PIPs and bullying by managers galore, open territories they can't fill, people dropping out like flies, nothing in the pipeline in the foreseeable future, a toxic culture, and everyone I know out interviewing with other companies. I would NEVER recommend anyone to work at Novartis, they treat their most valuable resource like crap. Layoffs or reshuffling of territories coming most likely in January.
Agree with most of your post but Gilenya has more than a few years left until it goes generic