DISPLACED 2011-NO REHIRE/DISPLACED 2012, Rehire after 2 years

Anonymous

After discussing the above captioned with a major employment lawfirm, N may have opened themselves up for yet more monies to be paid to Plaintiffs.

In December, 2010, employees to be displaced were given a packet. In that packet it stated that in receiving the severance, the displaced employee could never work for Novartis again or any affiliates owned by Novartis (Alcon, Ciba, etc).

In the displacement of April, 2012, employees displaced COULD re-apply to Novartis and could come back to work, if hired, after 2 years. There is no difference between the two displaced parties other than one party got to work one year longer. There is no difference between those still working and the last 2 displaced parties oither than they still have a j

<

After discussing the above captioned with a major employment lawfirm, N may have opened themselves up for yet more monies to be paid to Plaintiffs.

In December, 2010, employees to be displaced were given a packet. In that packet it stated that in receiving the severance, the displaced employee could never work for Novartis again or any affiliates owned by Novartis (Alcon, Ciba, etc).

In the displacement of April, 2012, employees displaced COULD re-apply to Novartis and could come back to work, if hired, after 2 years. There is no difference between the two displaced parties other than one party got to work one year longer. There is no difference between those still working and the last 2 displaced parties oither than they still have a j

blah blah blah. Novartis never loses lawsuits...

Are you kidding me? I have never been happier before in the 25+ years I worked at NPC. Enjoying my pension and doing what I like. No POA, PR, TMS, business reviews with morons who had no clue of the business, etc, etc, etc. :)