Discrimination/ mandate

anonymous

Abbvie is violating every single point of their own discrimination policy with this vax or test policy. It is very coercive, makes forced testers VERY UNCOMFORTABLE, takes zero natural immunity into account (proven better than vax), paints a target on the testing employees back, labels and puts a disability on the tested employee when no disability exists....the list goes ON AND ON. it is disgusting and needs to be stopped by lawsuit if neccessary. SHAME ON THIS SUPPOSED SCIENTIFIC COMPANY WHO IS NOT FOLLOWING SCIENCE BUT IS FOLLOWING POLITICS. THIS IS DISGUSTING. Trigger fauci puppets now! Lol!

<

Abbvie is violating every single point of their own discrimination policy with this vax or test policy. It is very coercive, makes forced testers VERY UNCOMFORTABLE, takes zero natural immunity into account (proven better than vax), paints a target on the testing employees back, labels and puts a disability on the tested employee when no disability exists....the list goes ON AND ON. it is disgusting and needs to be stopped by lawsuit if neccessary. SHAME ON THIS SUPPOSED SCIENTIFIC COMPANY WHO IS NOT FOLLOWING SCIENCE BUT IS FOLLOWING POLITICS. THIS IS DISGUSTING. Trigger fauci puppets now! Lol!

Who is following politics here? Hilarious. Take your weekly test big desl

Abbvie is one of the few companies not mandating the vaccine so stop whining about taking a test! I’m sure your offices love to see your germy unvaccinated ass!
Like being vaccinated makes a difference in transmission. We had over 1,000 cases made internally using the case management system after Christmas break and most of our company is vaccinated.

As for the people freaking out, look at other companies on this board to see how much worse it can be. Personally, I'm not vaccinated and appreciate that I still have a job at the cost of having to take a 5 minute break to get tested weekly on company time.

I work for another pharma company and we had weekly testing requirements. Just found out they will now be mandating vaccination unless we get approval for an exception, but do not know what the process will be yet. This my be coming your way too. Good luck.....

They do not care. They type the concerns and just laugh. Anti science at it's finest. Natural immunity should be valued. Test everyone since everyone gets and spreads.

Bunch of cry baby dipshit reps who think they are immunologists crying about taking a test…boo fucking hoo…my guess is the “Natural Immunity” crowd has a lesson in Natural Selection on deck soon, but sure…keep screaming about how you’re being discriminated against….morons

Bunch of cry baby dipshit reps who think they are immunologists crying about taking a test…boo fucking hoo…my guess is the “Natural Immunity” crowd has a lesson in Natural Selection on deck soon, but sure…keep screaming about how you’re being discriminated against….morons
I'd rather work with someone concerned about discrimination and workers' rights rather than someone like you who craves validation and wishing death on people with different views as you. Blind compliance isn't as cool as you think it is.

Funny people dropping from clots. Grab an aspirin

I won't even bother arguing against natural immunity -- if you already have it. But it seems the holdouts believe the rest of us should have avoided the vaccine and gone to COVID parties instead, so we could have natural immunity. I suppose you can argue that it is less risky to take your chances with omicron, although the data are muddy and many still disagree. But remember we first heard about omicron right after Thanksgiving, and the reality was delta until at least Christmas -- data are much clearer there.

All that said, I would be surprised if Abbvie has an appetite for the shit show other companies have seen with their mandates, especially now. If you were at a company doing a mandate last fall in the middle of delta, it was silly to throw a hissy fit and lose your job over it. But it would be almost as silly for Abbvie to try a mandate now. My guess is that you holdouts dodged a bullet.

Said the quintessential elitist who apparently has an extensive immunology background. Douche

Here’s my immunology background:

when I was a kid I received multiple vaccines and I never got ANY of the diseases I was vaccinated against.

I was fully vaccinated against Covid 19 and got the disease 6months later. In just 6 months the vaccine failed.

in my experience, these vaccines don’t work very well.

You hit the nail on the head.

You are so angry and such a pathetic person. You need some happiness in your life. Please seek help!