Director US HCP Marketing Dermatology resigns

anonymous

Further sign the ship is sinking for dermatology. When the Directors of Sales and Marketing resign you know the ship is almost sunk. Will be fun to watch the rest of the dermatology rats fight for who drowns last. Sojaktoo is a bomb.

<

Listen lemmings. These two both announced their departures via linkedin
You might want to list that you are "Open to Work" before the shit hits ya in the face

What the f&$$ are you talking about? You are such a f&$& loser! You are obviously the loser “open to work” … trying to pick something apart without merit

Hi Sparky,
You might want to call and ask them. They both resigned and have signed on with other pharma companies. This was not an elimination of a position. These were directors leaving the sinking ship. Drown you little lemming drown. You can't sell and now the world can see it. I hear Panera bread is hiring drivers. It's the only job that matches your qualification.

Hi Sparky,
You might want to call and ask them. They both resigned and have signed on with other pharma companies. This was not an elimination of a position. These were directors leaving the sinking ship. Drown you little lemming drown. You can't sell and now the world can see it. I hear Panera bread is hiring drivers. It's the only job that matches your qualification.

Both of these jobs were eliminated, common knowledge please end this stupid thread.

Hi Sparky,

Pass this information to Heme and CART Medical Sr Director and above. They should be drivers instead of working here. No, wait they can’t even drive well.