Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is gone ! CV DIVISION

<

Old school management style that does not motivate a sales team. To much emphasis to CP & T adherence with a target list that many times does not make sense for increasing the business in a territory in order to surpass trimester goals!!!

Old school management style that does not motivate a sales team. To much emphasis to CP & T adherence with a target list that many times does not make sense for increasing the business in a territory in order to surpass trimester goals!!!
She was all about the metrics wonder if anything will change. I bet her package is a bundle 300-400 K

And those who were savvy enough to ignore the Reach & Frequency foolishness and call on the folks who actually have room to grow NRX’s and NBRX’s and coach patients the need to stay on this drug (thus increasing TRXs), got chastised by management for not hitting call metrics even though they were over 100% goal attainment. hmmm.

And those who were savvy enough to ignore the Reach & Frequency foolishness and call on the folks who actually have room to grow NRX’s and NBRX’s and coach patients the need to stay on this drug (thus increasing TRXs), got chastised by management for not hitting call metrics even though they were over 100% goal attainment. hmmm.
I'm feeling that, horrific leadership.

I just don't get it, ME & KF reported last month that we achieved the budgeted revenue goal for Entresto for IC1 2019 yet the payout curves for 96% to goal is like 80% of target? I say dump all of the money that they pay for Quantum Black and do our own "predictive analytics" with a team that is familiar with the CV market space and put the "huge" amount of consulting money that they would save back into negotiating better managed care contracts. Predictive analytics is nothing new, infact, it is MBA 101. We pay WAY TO MUCH for these consultants that give us nonsense!!

I just don't get it, ME & KF reported last month that we achieved the budgeted revenue goal for Entresto for IC1 2019 yet the payout curves for 96% to goal is like 80% of target? I say dump all of the money that they pay for Quantum Black and do our own "predictive analytics" with a team that is familiar with the CV market space and put the "huge" amount of consulting money that they would save back into negotiating better managed care contracts. Predictive analytics is nothing new, infact, it is MBA 101. We pay WAY TO MUCH for these consultants that give us nonsense!!

All true, but Vas likes predictive analytics and thus we have it...

Fink was horrible and incompetent. She was a reach and frequency witch. Surprised it took a year to figure out that she's a psychp.She was severely hated at Sanofi and reps around the country danced in the streets when she was fired at Sanofi. No tears shed here . Good riddance.

What did she actually do here? She didn't accomplish anything. No one in the field will miss her or her useless videos. I'm sure she will be replaced with another mindless executive with metrics on their mind...

Fink was an embarrassment. One of the most incompetent people to ever come to Novartis. She got ran out of Sanofi wish normally make you untouchable. Anything will be an improvement. What a mess she was.

Fink was an embarrassment. One of the most incompetent people to ever come to Novartis. She got ran out of Sanofi wish normally make you untouchable. Anything will be an improvement. What a mess she was.
It was all about her, never wanted to get feedback on anything from the ABLS and why so many good people were leaving, raising quotas & adding another deficit qouta from the previous trimester is absurd. Bet she walked away with a huge bonus after we eorked our asses off & blew it out, while many in the CV division who made this happen, got very little. Very convoluted way to do business.