Did the Entire Reclast brand team quit?

<

Yes. It's getting ready to go generic. The team saw the writing on the wall. We aren't even allowed to challenge Prolia. Everytime I bring this up my FLM tells me my competition are the oral meds mean while my Rheums are starting to write like crazy.

Marion is a wonderful person who is fair, respectful and produced great results. He is a type no longer around much- he actually treated his reps like human beings. I worked for him.

Marion is a wonderful person who is fair, respectful and produced great results. He is a type no longer around much- he actually treated his reps like human beings. I worked for him.

He is one of the best managers NVS has ever had. Reps that did not have him as a manager wanted him to be their manager. What is he doing now?

I worked for a DM in PA several years ago who then went into training. He was a great manager. He lied only once: he told us that he would never leave us, and then he took the job in training. Other than that, honest and caring. He made sure we understood our business, and that you "go where the scripts are."