Did Philly take a hit?

anonymous

ex employee here who just heard about the layoffs. There were a lot of good reps, long term reps. Did they survive or did Takeda try to dump them all? I’m too removed to reach out, but I worry about them. I take comfort in knowing they’d get good severance and have great relationships to market to other companies. Names like T, P, K, M, J, and J. Did any survive? I hope they find what they need to survive. Praying for you all

<

ex employee here who just heard about the layoffs. There were a lot of good reps, long term reps. Did they survive or did Takeda try to dump them all? I’m too removed to reach out, but I worry about them. I take comfort in knowing they’d get good severance and have great relationships to market to other companies. Names like T, P, K, M, J, and J. Did any survive? I hope they find what they need to survive. Praying for you all
Heck at this point feel free to name names; this is NOT THE SAME COMPANY you worked for years ago. For instance if M is Megan Viviano yes she is gone..and she WILL survive. I know reps that have already gotten offers for new positions..It's a good job market in some parts of the states.

Not a cool post. Please don't post names or initials of folks that are impacted by layoffs!!!

sorry if I’m concerned for old friends. I’m guessing a douche like you doesn’t have any friends so you wouldn’t understand
Your concern is hollow. Here's my advice to you: Remember to be nice. Always. You can never know how much you can impact someone's day or life. A simple smile. A please, thank you. It's about giving. Not give to get.

Take your advice and go fuck your self, gee I feel better already

Fucking asshole
Dear Loser: Here is some advise for your pathetic life: today will be a day full of opportunities but only if you see them as opportunities rather than challenges. The success you have is up to you and how you choose to view things. By constantly using vulgarity indicates that you see life asnot full of opportunities but rather problems. Hope this advice helps!

Dear Loser: Here is some advise for your pathetic life: today will be a day full of opportunities but only if you see them as opportunities rather than challenges. The success you have is up to you and how you choose to view things. By constantly using vulgarity indicates that you see life asnot full of opportunities but rather problems. Hope this advice helps!
What's an asnot? Is that like a sphincter spasm? An asshat? Asswipe?

There is nothing funnier than an asshole leaving a pompous lecturing message, only to screw it up with a dumb typo.

Asnot!!

Douche!!