• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Did Mike Kincaid RD ONC get the axe?

<

MK is the RD for Hematology in the West, personally I think he is the best of the bunch. JW was displaced, although she is interviewing for the open Oncology ASM position in Florida we heard....

MK is the RD for Hematology in the West, personally I think he is the best of the bunch. JW was displaced, although she is interviewing for the open Oncology ASM position in Florida we heard....

Kincaid is a great guy and he deserved to stay after the changes. My guess is you're the same person who keeps trying to get people to post negative things about Mike...good luck. He is a great leader and judge of people...which is why he probably fired you! Now, there are people waiting to pay for their Slurpees so get back to work...

Kincaid is a great guy and he deserved to stay after the changes. My guess is you're the same person who keeps trying to get people to post negative things about Mike...good luck. He is a great leader and judge of people...which is why he probably fired you! Now, there are people waiting to pay for their Slurpees so get back to work...

How funny...Mike is a good ol boy from the South. No experience other than PC. Best of the bunch? For what? Golf and football analogies? Oh and the 80's sitcom hair and clothes..another story....anyone even have a clue how racist he is? Just ask some of those folks from his old company....they will tell you if you give em enough beer what they used to call their "team" when he was a manager prior to Pharmacia.....not pretty....